Sell In 3 Simple Steps!
Answer a few quick questions about your home.
Get a free home valuation assessment from a licensed professional.
Close quickly and get paid in a matter of days.
Why Use Us?
Meet with a local Real Estate Agent at your home.
See what your home can get on the open market.
Potentially receive multiple all-cash offers.
Compare side by side your multiple cash offers with a traditional MLS listing.*
Then take the No Hassle Approach to decide what is best for you.
Yes, it is that simple...
We fetch offers for you from our large pool of cash buyers who are ready to make offers. We remove the hassle of you going site to site and limiting yourself to just the ones you know, and bring them all together to compete to get you the best instant cash offer for you. Plus, we pair you up with a local real estate expert to help you make the best decision for you.*
Benefits of cash home buyers
1. You do not need real estate agents or house buying companies to sell your properties. You will get instant cash at the time of selling.
2. Your properties do not need to be listed for cash sale.
3. Cash sales aren’t similar to traditional sales. You will need a long time and have to spend extra money in the traditional way of house selling.
4. No major repairs are necessary when selling your house to a cash buyer.
5. You can save money on staging. Because staging is not a requirement when buyers buy houses.
6. When you sell your properties to cash home buyers, the loan application is not required.
7. You don’t have to face any hassle of the earnest money procedure.
8. There are no closing issues in cash selling. That's why there are no issues regarding closing costs.
Frequently asked questions
Should I sell my house to a cash buyer?
Selling to cash buyers is much better than selling in a traditional sale way. In the traditional way, you may have a risk of getting fair market value. Because you have to spend more on every stage of the deal. Nowadays, you can calculate the fair market value of your house digitally.
Why are cash offers better?
Because there is no risk of delaying or sale falling in the cash offers.