Prep it. Sell it.
Prepare Your House For Sale
Get expert advice on how to prepare your house for sale in today’s real estate market. Give your house a fresh new look with a new coat of paint, new flooring, granite countertops, etc, to help improve the appearance of your home.
ZERO UP-FRONT COSTS
Our relationship fronts the upfront costs to help reduce the burden and hassle for sellers when needing to make the necessary improvements to help prep the property to sell it.
Our team of professional real estate agents works with the property owner and the skilled professionals to help bring the home to a great condition to yield a great return for the property, which in turn helps it sell quickly once it is active in the MLS.
How Prep it & Sell it Works
Connect with us to understand your options. We will be your trusted advisor throughout the process.
We will submit your property information to the contractor team.
You’ll meet with a resale prep specialist who will help you determine the scope and budget that will help you yield the highest return on investment.
The renovation plan is set. Colors & materials are selected. Service providers will schedule the work and get to work on your house. The property will soon be in turn-key condition for the open market.
Once the work has been completed, your home will go into the MLS to be sold by one of our real estate agents.
Your services will be paid back at closing when your home is sold.
How to prepare your house for sale?
Here is the to-do list for preparing your house to attract potential buyers:
1. Repair your house wherever is needed and complete the incomplete parts. This will make a big difference in the decision-making of prospective buyers. A fully repaired house should sell quicker.
2. Replace burned-out lightbulbs and clean the light fixtures to increase the curb appeal of your interior and attract potential buyers.
3. One of the things that many buyers look for in a house when they are trying to buy is the house's outlook. Give a fresh coat of paint and make the outlook new again.
4. Storage spaces are the most unclean areas. Give a deep clean to your storage space to increase the possibility of selling your house.
5. Recolor or clean your furniture like wardrobe, dining room table, chairs, sofa, etc. so that your buyers become impressed with your cleanliness and create positive thinking about buying your house.
6. Clean your house's front door and, if required, give a new coat of paint to return its shine.
*Exclusions may apply. The homeowner will have to be approved by the third-party lender for this program. We will connect the homeowner with the lender to start the process.